Website First Nations Health Consortium
First Nations Health Consortium
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is hiring for the position of Data Entry Admin Assistant.
Working to uphold Jordan’s Principle, FNHC provides a ‘service coordination” role in Alberta for all First Nations children living on or off reserve and serves as the link between any First Nation child and the service or program need for the child.
Reporting to the SARF Manager, the Data Entry Admin Assistant will work in a collaborative team-focused manner providing daily administration support and be responsible for data entry, file coordination and general day-to-day administrative duties as assigned. This position is available on a term basis to March 31, 2024, but may be extended.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- File system development, creating, updating and maintaining electronic records, databases and files, ensuring information is secure and confidentiality and privacy are maintained
- Provide administrative support including creating, formatting and editing correspondence, reports and documents, documenting in filing system
- Follow up with clients and vendors for quality assurance that product and/or services have been received
- Data entry into spreadsheets and database for tracking purposes
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Ship and track products with Purolator
- Reconcile company credit card
- Contact vendors or clients to obtain documentation to complete files for payment
- Cross-train in other departments within our organization
Data collection is also a key expectation in this role. You will be required to input statistical information accurately and efficiently into a database.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a data entry and account payable role
- Experience working with First Nations people and communities with demonstrated cultural knowledge and competencies
- Bookkeeping or accounting certificate an asset
- Driver’s License and Abstract required
- Criminal Record Check, Child Welfare Check and Vulnerable Sector Check required
- Confirmation of COVID Vaccinations
- Competitive salary to commensurate with education and experience along with a generous benefits package will be provided.
Closing Date: This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to [email protected] or by fax (587) 391-1362.
NOTE: From those selected for consideration, three references are required with at least two being current/previous supervisors. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest however only those selected for consideration/interview will be contacted.